1. ‘Event’ means the event, hire or event related service that is subject to this booking form
2. ‘Client’ means an individual, company or authorised person that makes a booking.
3. ‘Company’ meaning Awesome Events Limited
4. Booking FormIn order to book an event with the company, the client must complete a Booking Form. By signing the Booking Form the client has booked the event and confirms the accuracy of all the information provided on the Booking Form, accepting the following Terms & Conditions. All bookings are subject to availability and payment is due to the company from the client within 5 working days.
5. Payment TermsIf you book an event more than 4 weeks before the proposed date you must pay a deposit per person £30 + VAT (for all shared Christmas events). The deposit, which covers administration and other charges, will not be refundable under any circumstance. The final balance must be paid and received by The Company at least 4 weeks prior to the event taking place. If payment is not made in full 4 weeks prior to the event date The Company reserves the right to cancel the event and or resell the place. The client will still be reliable for the full amount of the event or the difference between the clients’ contract and revenue received by resale as confirmed on the booking form. Reminders of payment will not be sent. It is the clients’ responsibility to make payment on time and not the responsibility of the company to remind the client. If the client books an event within 4 weeks of the date of the event, the full cost of the event is immediately payable, Theatre tickets, hospitality events and hotel bookings must be paid for in full at the time of booking. The Company will give no refunds if the numbers of persons attending an event are less then the numbers booked. Payments can only be accepted from the party organiser. Payment via credit card has a 2% surcharge and American Express has a 3% surcharge. All other payment methods i.e. BACS, CHAPS and cheque are free of charge. Invoices will not be issued unless requested.
6. Force MajeureThe Company shall have no liability for any expenses, damages or losses caused by the delay or default in performance, or any obligation caused directly or indirectly by breakdown or unavailability of supplies or equipment of particular services, catering, supplies or tickets or access to facilities due to Acts of God or any other causes beyond reasonable control of The Company.
7. The Price of the EventThe price of the event will be as detailed in the brochure, marketing material or agreed proposal, which is current at the time that the Agreement between you and The Company comes into existence. The Company reserves the right to charge for any changes requested by the client to the event for changes to timings, theming, design, catering and production. After the booking is complete prices may only alter due to variations in duties, taxes or exchange rates etc. Any additional items to be purchased at event or up to the day of the event, subject to availability must be paid. No payments to be made post event under any circumstances.
8. Tickets and Table PlansTickets will only be sent out once all stages of the booking are complete & all payments have been received. The company will not create a table plan for the client. The Company will not be able to give the client information on table configuration or allocated amount of tables for shared events. Due to the nature of the business the table allocation will constantly be changing. If numbers of guests booked should rise following the deposit payment, The Company will try to accommodate the additional guests, but this will be at the Company’s discretion.
9. Menu Pre-ordersThere is a set menu for all our Christmas events. The Company will endeavor to accommodate all dietary requirements, but these must be communicated in writing at least 4 weeks before the event. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the advertised menu in the event of shortages in supply of particular items, but undertakes that the same number of courses will be served. Changes within the 4 weeks of the event are subject to availability and £50 + VAT per person admin charge. The Client is liable for ensuring they return the dietary from in the allocated time, or at risk of being served standard menu to their whole group. The company is not responsible for reminding the client. We regret that we are unable to make any changes to your booking, menu choices/dietary requirements or wine orders on the day of your event.
10. BeveragesAny drinks vouchers purchased are non-refundable after the event, and cannot be exchanged for cash on the evening. Should you wish to order a drinks package, this must be purchased for all guests booked on to your party. We regret we are unable to make concessions for guests who do not require the drinks package for any reason. Unlimited drinks packages or vouchers cannot be purchased at the event. At the event, any queries regarding your beverage order must be made with a member of staff at the time. We advise you take your beverage invoice as proof of purchase on the evening. Any queries raised cannot be dealt with post event. Guests may not, under any circumstances, bring their own drinks otherwise they will be asked to leave the venue. 11. Cancelling of Event All cancellations must be received in writing and acknowledged Awesome Events before an event is cancelled. If The Client cancels the event before 4 weeks prior to the event, the total deposit will be retained. Cancellations received less then 4 weeks to the event date the client will be liable to the full event cost. If a signed booking form has been received by the company and a cancellation occurs before the deposit has been received by the company, the full deposit for the event will be payable by the client. Cancellation terms may also be applicable to the client and the client will be responsible for these in addition to company’s cancellation fee. The Company will not be liable for 3rd party cancellation charges that may be incorporated in this event. Venue/ 3rd party cancellation terms may also be applicable to the client and the client will be responsible for these along with The Company’s cancellation charges. The Company reserves the right to cancel an event should the number of guests to run the event is not feasible, in this case a full refund will be made to the client if an alternative date or event is not suitable. Without limitation, if The Company cannot obtain the chosen venue for the event, then The Company may substitute a reasonable alternative. 12. Complaints If you have any complaints regarding any aspect of your event, you must communicate your complaint to the supplier of the service concerned at the time of your event, so that an attempt to resolve the matter can be made, but also contact The Company to let us know of your complaint. If you do not inform the supplier of the service (management) as well as The Company within 24 hours of the complaint occurring, The Company will not be held responsible for the complaint. You shall not be entitled to deduct or set-off any sums from any money that you owe to The Company. Any sums or deductions will be down to the discretion of managers involved and specific to the situation. 13. The Client’s Responsibilities The Company will not be held liable for any aspect of the event arrangements failing, if such failure is due to your acts or omissions or due to the acts or omissions of a third party not involved in providing any of the services which constitute the event. Such failures may include failure to behave reasonably or appropriately. The Company will hold every person in the party jointly and severally liable for any damage to property and for any legal costs incurred in defending or pursuing such a claim. The Company acts as agents in supplying equipment used in connection with your event (for example dance floors, glass ware, furniture and marquees). You must take steps to insure this equipment against loss or damage for the whole time that this equipment is on site. The Client is not permitted to supply or use its own or third party contractors, production companies/suppliers, entertainers without written approval from the company and a 10% commission fee will be administered. Nonpayment of final balance by the due date will render The Company’s contract with The Client void. We recommend that The Client takes out event insurance. Please note that as this is a large-scale event, it is vital that we serve all food on time. Unless we are notified in advance, if for any reason any of your party are late for the event, we will only be able to serve them the courses remaining at the time of their arrival. Please note service for your overall event will only be postponed up to a maximum of 15 minutes to the agreed service time as per your event summary. The Client will pick up dietary cards, drinks vouchers and wristbands at reception desk on the night. It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure that members of their party have the correct information and all beverage and dietary cards. The company is not liable for any loss of dietary cards, drinks vouchers and wristbands once it has been handed over to the client. We ask that the client is the first person from their group and make themselves known to a member of the team, the company will not hand any away information to any member of the party who is not an authorised person. 14. The Company’s Responsibilities The Company is responsible for ensuring that the event booked is as described in the current brochure and marketing material is of a reasonable standard. However, the Company reserves the right to make changes to the production specification in the interest of improving the overall event design. The Company will take every care to honour commitments, but reserves the right to amend or alter all or part of the programme of an event, and regret that they will not accept liability for errors, omissions or cancellations. Should compensation be due to you, the amount you will receive will be related to the cost of your event and will not exceed the cost of the event. The company is responsible for booking the requested venue; however the management of each venue reserves the right to admission at its own discretion.
The Company cannot accept responsibility for any injury to clients sustained whilst attending an event, unless the injury is a direct negligence from The Company.15. Law and Jurisdiction
Your contract with The Company is governed by English law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.